
As you have already read in the title: I'm gonna be gone for a while. But never fear, it's just for one day and night! Nothing serious. Where am I going? I'm going to a sheep over at a friend's house. Because we (Ali, Sadie, Sarah, Ashlyn, Lauren and I) wanted to see Camp rock all together. But hey, I found this really cute picture!!! SO you can stare at it until I get back! lol! I won't hold you to it of course. But try to enjoy it! I know I did!!! It was real fun to put it together! Oh, no! I've got jelly in my hair! (No I didn't put it there) Sarah was standing behind me with a piece of jelly bread. And I turned around and got it in my hair!!! NOT FUN!!!

Anyhow, TTYL until later! (That just dosen't sound right!) Let me try again.
TTLY! Enjoy! (ah, much better)
~Chris
TTLY! Enjoy! (ah, much better)
~Chris

0 comments:
Post a Comment