Random.....I'm not that random. I guess I'm normal. However, I was tagged by my sister-in-law for this radomness thingy. So I must come up with some random things about me!
1#: I pace when talking on the phone. Strange I know. But none the less I do. Sarah says I could win a marathon if they would let me have a phone and a friend on the other end! This would be true if they gave out prizes for distance not speed!
2#: When ever I see Sarah, and I've got nothing to say. I just blurt out of no where: "hello, would you like to polka?"! I have no idea why, I got the quote from veggie tails. (I wonder if Samuel has something to do with it???)
3#: I can not go anywhere without my purse. My purse is the one thing I will have with me at all times. 'Why' you might ask? Because my purse is no ordenairy purse. It is in fact a "Mary Poppins carpet bag"! It holds my whole room. So I never forget anything! :) Ok, I'm done feeding you a bunch of balony. Although it was rather fun seeing your eyes get big with amazement!!! lol!
4#: When I sleep I have to have noise. I have slept with a fan for most of my life. And they really aren't quiet things. So, I'm used to hearing nosie. And now it's gotten to where I have a hard time sleeping with out it!
5#: I never have my hair done the same way the whole day. I am always changing the style. Force of habit I guess.
6#: (and final) I walk on my toes! No I'm not training to be a ballerina. I have rolled-in arches. but when I was little no one knew. And because of that my only way to compensate for it was to not to walk on my heels. And to this day I still do it! But it has helped inprove my balance.
And there you have it...6# random things about me. Now I've done my duty, time to move on to more interesting things.
But not in this post!
TTYL
~Chris
Monday, August 25, 2008
Randomness......
Posted by Christianna Crank at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment