? ??????????????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 42354 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??28 Grabs Today. 11811 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Animated Chanel? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Song

ok I was board, so I wrote a song. It's not real good. But it's a song! so try to enjoy it! :)


The Cry of My Heart

Vs. 1

The waters rage and, the storm begins. Lord, don’t leave me now, not until my journey ends. You know the cry inside of me, the one that longs for your mercy. When I stand alone, and the world starts to spin. I cry out for you, will you let me in?

Choirs

The cry of my heart, bringing endless praise to you. Come and cover me with your wondrous grace. Let the rain fall down, and wash away my fears. Wash away my tears. This is the cry of my heart.

Vs. 2

I can see the sun, dancing in the sky. Lord you let me see, you opened my eyes. You know my cry, you know my plea. My heart is empty, would you please set me free. I know your love’s unending, it’s been that way from the beginning. Repeat choirs. Vs.3 You heard my cry, you heard my plea. You came and rescued me, for all eternity. I’m forgiven now, because you died for me. You took my place, on that broken tree. I can never repay you, and yet you set me free. I’ll be your servant, if lord you’ll take me now.

Choirs

TTYL ~Chris

0 comments: