? ??????????????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 42354 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??28 Grabs Today. 11811 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Animated Chanel? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Music School, and all the stories that come with it!

I had an amazing time!!!!


And so many stories to tell. But I don't think I'll put them all in one post! It would be too long for you to read and to long for me to write!



So I shall tell you what happened in parts.


The First night:



We didn't do much, except explore the building and make use of the showers! After which we all went to bed. At about 3 in the morning. We were in our room by 1:00 but didn't go to sleep until 3. (What can I say, we had a lot to talk about!)
One nice thing about our room was that because it was a class room. (a Spanish class room actually) There were computers there. Sadly we couldn't get on them because we didn't know the password but we did make use of the rolling chairs! Yes, we would play music and roll, spin, and dance on them. We also had a CD player in there as well. Thankfuly I had brought my cds. So we had good music to listen to.

The next morning:


We had to get up at 6:30 every morning just to eat breakfast (just our luck). Breakfast was at 7:00, which left us 30 minutes to get all ready! It is possible for a girl to get ready in that time! Hard to believe, I know, I know. But we did do it none the less.

After Breafast was chapel. But it was not for about 45 minutes, so seeing as how most of us were real tired. We decided to go into the worship room (which was quite large) and lay down. The floor was carpeted to it was comfortable, and it had a bit of a slant to it as well.


Chape and morning announcement were over in about 15 to 20 minutes. After which was theory. Sarah and I were in the advanced class. (Heath's Class) Heath was the best theory teacher I've ever had. He understood that we were still kids and needed things explained in simple terms. Theory lasted about an hour and a half.


Then came group singing. (Which is the same thing as choir practice) Sarah was singing Soprano and I was singing Alto. (because there was a shortage of Altos)


Lunch was next. We had some really good food there, I thought. Others might not have thought so. But I did. After we ate lunch we had about an 30 minutes to do whatever we wanted. Which usely meant heading to our rooms to just lay around.


I shall begain after lunch in the next post!


TTYL


~Chris

0 comments: