Hey I'm back!
Ok, I got back yesterday, but today I'm back to bloging!
I had a great time with my friends. We almost had a big disappointment with Camp Rock. It rained, and because at the friend's house that we were watching it at had dish not cable. The rain made the satellite lose the signal! ARG!!!!! So the first showing we missed about half! But thankfully they showed it twice that night!!! So we did get to see it!
We all absolutely loved it! Such a great movie! Nick and Kevin were the funniest things ever!!!! HAHA!!! (See just thinking about it makes me laugh!)
We also went swiming! It was such great fun. I did get a pretty bad sunburn from it. But it was well worth it! We went out on the pond in a paddle boat! Couldn't quite get the hang of the whole stearing thing....but we did get back to shore. With the help of Sarah and I getting of the boat and gide-smwiming (meaning we were swimging while holding on to the boat and giding it)!
Sarah, also a great background
(she didn't want to touch the bottom)
As you might know some of our friends are having a 5 day music school! (kinda like Stamps Baxter. If you know what that is.) But anyhoo, we weren't going to go 'cause it's kinda expensive. But yesterday they called and asked if we would trade them chickens and eggs for Sarah and I to go to the music school!
So now were going to it!!! YEAH!!! I just got done packing, I think I have everything! *Say to self* Is there anything left?! LOL! No, I packed light. At least light for me! And the coolest part is I'm gonna get to spend 4 days with two of my BFF's!!!! I'm so exited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, gotta go and finsh up with dishes! Mother's orders!
TTYL
~Chris

0 comments:
Post a Comment