I think we all know that paper scissors don't just cut paper. And some of us also know they also cut hair! I know, I've cut my own hair with them.
I have been wondering for some time if they do in fact, also cut skin. Well, I can safey say that they do! Why was I testing this theory you might ask?! Well, I wasn't trying to. I was simply evening up my bangs (which I wear in front now). Because after a while they get some stray hairs that need to be cut back into shape! And because I couldn't find a pair of the proper scissors to use, I used paper scissors. (all the other ones seem to have gone missing, I must search for them later) Anyhow, I was in the middle of cutting my bangs when I felt something painful on my eye lid. As it turns out I had cut my eye lid, with paper scissors!!! It's a rather small cut, but still it's a cut!
And no I wasn't cuting my bangs with me eyes closed. I was cuting then in frount of a mirror! Like I always do.
Now that we all know what paper scissors can do. I no longer call them paper sissors. They cut everything a normal pair of scissors do. The only difference is, they have a blunt point!
So never believe what the lable says. You must read in between the lines!
TTYL
~Chris
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Paper scissors & and my eye lid
Posted by Christianna Crank at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment