? ??????????????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 42354 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??28 Grabs Today. 11811 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Animated Chanel? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ok, I'm new!

Alrighty then, as you can see, I'm new! I'm giving this a try so... bear with me! lol! And expect lot's of typos. (It's what I'm famous for!)

I will post some news in the next post. But for now I thought I would just warn you first!

So consider yourselves warned!.......If you decide not to come back here, I'll understand! But if you choose to stay... I can't be held responsible!

So now I give up all respontability for my many typos!!!.............Oh look! There's a spell check! Hum...I must use it! :)It works!!!! YES! Now I won't make as many mistakes!!!! YEAH!!!!

Ok, I'm better now.So now you can stay as long as you like!....You know this post is a whole lot about nothing!
Oh well, I don't mind if you don't! But as I said before: I will be posting news in the next post. So stay tuned... for news!!!!

TTYL
~Chris

0 comments: