? ??????????????Flip Flops? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (284 Ratings)??35 Grabs Today. 42354 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Black Diamonds? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??28 Grabs Today. 11811 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????Animated Chanel? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Japheth Oh, my!

Now to enlighten you other poor unfortunate souls who don't have a clue what's going on.


I am not losing my mind. I did talk to Japheth when no one was around. But it was only because I was practicing for when next Japheth talks to Sarah. (Which of course she says she hates, But we all know she loves)


After all life without Japheth would be quite dull!


Ego and all. But to show you his humor I shall relate to you a coversation that he will have with Sarah!


Japheth: Come close, come close. Wants to tell you secrect. JAPHETH LIKES YOU NOT!!! Your not as cutes as Japheth, your not as sweet as Japheth, you don't look like Japheth, JAPHETH DOSEN'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!! (calms down) Well, thats all!


When Sarah can't understand what Japheth is saying (bad lisp and all that) this is what he will answer!


Japheth: Why can't you understand me? Where did you learn how to speak? Grammar school?!


And yes he was being perfectly serious! Hard to believe? Not really when you know him. As almost everyone in my family does (some better than others).


But now I shall tell you of Japheth's family history:


Japheth is related to Rudolf the red nosed on his mother's side. And has two cousin's on his dad's side. One he hates with all his might! Kede is his name. They really don't look much a like, but because they are both reindeers we say they are cousin's! Kede has an adopted brother named Cuddles who is also Japheth's cousin. Japheth doesn't mind him. And let him be the ring bearer at his wedding.


Yes Japheth is married. To a half moose, half reindeer, named Vixen! They recently celebrated their 1st wedding aniversary. They don't have kids yet. We're having a little trouble locating an extra small reindeer.


Japheth also has a adopted sister named Rose. She's a bear, a very sweet one, with a not very sweet brother I'm afraid.


And so I hope this has helped you understand at least a little better about who Japheth is. He's a very interestingto character to play. And a complicated voice to do. But I'm not complaining. He's very useful in cheering the mood up a bit.


Well, I have nothing more to say about him. Keep reading my blog and perhaps I will post a conversation between Sarah, Japheth and I. Ooh, that'll be fun!


Well, TTYL
~Chris

0 comments: